Sunday, March 09, 2008

Not up to blogging ...

It's not often that I don't feel like blogging, but folks, I am just too under-the-weather to mustser much of anything. I did go to church this morning as it was our first week of membership class (it goes for eight weeks). It meets from 8:45-9:45am. However, after worship was over, I asked JB if we could go home. I just felt cruddy. I took a two hour nap and then did go to Keenan's birthday party for just a short time. I had emailed Joia to ask her if she thought it was okay I came despite being sick, and she said yes. So came we did. In fact, I am going to let Joia steal the show on my blog today. I would like you to go to Phil and Joia's blog for a birthday update. She did such a fantastic job with cake and decorations -- she seriously is one of the most amazing moms I have ever met.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! GET WELL SOON!
Cepat sembuh!
xo Tante Jan

Rachel and Hans said...

feel better soon, wendi!
no fun being sick!