Monday, November 05, 2007

November 21st

Just spoke to birth mom. We find out the sex on November 21st. Unfortunately, birth mom doesn't live near us so I won't be able to be there, however, she promised me a phone call right after to give us the news. Yes, we want to know! Yes, we want her to tell us! And yes, I'll post on my blog at some point in the days following to share with you all.

So any bets on the sex? Birth mom thinks it's a girl. I have to be honest that JB and I think it's a girl too, but we think that's because we've been so "girl-driven" with the China adoption, it's hard to think of having a boy.

We find out in just a few weeks! Yay!!!

11 comments:

TAV said...

i think it's a girl, too. i think i told you a long time ago i had a dream with you holding your baby girl in your arms...
and please reveal on that day-- that would be a great b'day present for me :)

Rachel and Hans said...

darn! one day AFTER we leave! we could have gone out for either strawberry or blueberry milkshakes to celebrate!

can i go against the norm and say i think it's a boy? i don't know why, but when i think about you guys with your may-baby i picture "boy".

time will tell!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say a BOY! We need another cute little boy amongst the interns wives. I also think it's a boy since you'll have a little girl in 2 years. This way you'll have one of each. :-)

Jodi

Anonymous said...

I think it's a boy too Wen.

Anonymous said...

it's a girl

Anonymous said...

I don't have a feeling either way.. boy or girl, I'm just excited that you get to find out so soon! =)

AW said...

I think it's a boy. Neil thought ours was a girl because we'd been so girl driven as well. But my instinct was a boy.

For you? I picture boy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen! I know you don't care either way but do you have a feeling of what the sex is?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

We both feel girl but think the China adoption might be effecting that.

Anonymous said...

Boy.......had a dream.....definately a BOY :)

crazystegmamaof4 said...

I'm going with a boy guess too...cuz before you even shared your news I had a dream you were having a boy...which confused me cuz I knew you were adopting a daughter. Of course a year or so ago I also had a dream you had a girl...so, now I'm all confused. But, when I think of this sweet May Baby I picture it being a boy...and you know I'm right 50% of the time :) Can't wait to hear on Nov. 21...what an awesome pre-Thanksgiving Day surprise!! :) Love ya! Kel :)