Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hans and Rachel

We are so blessed that Hans and Rachel are coming in to visit today. For those of you who don't know Hans and Rachel, Hans was a classmate of JB's at Mayo. At some point, and I am not sure where (do you remember Rachel?) I became good friends with his wonderful fiancee' Rachel. Rachel actually became more popular than Hans I think.

Hans is doing a traditional year for anesthesia in LaCrosse, WI -- just over the Minnesota border. They plan to get married in June, and both John, myself, and our new little one plan to be there for the big event.

They come in at 3:30pm today and are staying until Tuesday morning. Then, my parents, brother, and his wife AD are coming in on Wednesday evening. I am so blessed by all the company during the next few weeks as the holidays approach.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful week end! I'm so glad we're next!!!
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't remember whose turn it is to return the phone call, but I hope you have a great time with Hans and Rachel! Talk to you soon! :) PS - It snowed here today!

Amy T. S. said...

cool

AW said...

"...our new little one..."

I love reading that. :-)