Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update from Kelsey

Okay, so Kelsey is yet to guest blog again since leaving Rochester, but hey, the girl has been busy, ummm, jumping out of planes.

Think I am joking. Earlier this week I get an email telling me she going to jump out of a plane in a matter of hours. Then I don't get anything from her for like two days! How do you tell someone you are going to jump out of a plane and then not tell them you arrived safely? Not fun.

Anyways, I spoke with Kelsey via phone today. She is doing great! I also got an email from her. Read below and view pictures to see why JB is very jealous of Miss Kelsey.

Okay, so everyone has been bugging me (did you die?!write back!) about the skydiving pictures. So here they are...Just so you know, I jumped out of a MOVING plane at12,900 feet! Yes, a moving plane. You'll see some cool shots out the window of the plane...The scariest part was watching someone else jump before you! OMG that was intense. They just disappear into the oblivion below. I wanted to scream so badly when I first fell out with my guy strapped to me (you go tandem your first time),but I was breathless. And then I saw those beautiful snow capped mountains!! Now I am again left wondering how I will leave Colorado! So, if any of you want to go when you visit me, I would LOVE to go again. It was hands down, times 20, plus one million the most exciting, exhilarating,amazing thing I have ever done!!! Love you all and hope you enjoy the pics! Kels


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now i wonder how it can be that i'm scared of flying and petrified of boat trips but have a secret craving to sky dive -actually Uncle Ed knows and now it's public. He keeps threatening to give me my dream ;) It must be a false dream because when we had a chance to parasail (is that what you do over the water with a boat?) Ed, Eddie and Cara did it and I watched....it probably means something profound! but still oh do those pics look fun!