Thursday, October 12, 2006

You've got to be kidding me

It is currently 23 DEGREES. It currently feels like 11 DEGREES. Are you kidding me? I am dressed for work and now thinking I have to back up and put my silk leggings on. Is it time for under-warmth in October?

In other news, I got an email from Tara in Oregon last night. She is doing a rotation there. She cut her hair folks! No joke. Now, you may currently be as upset as me. I was not happy about this decision. But then she goes and tells me that she donated her hair. Oh geez. Now you can't be dissapointed in her decision. I told JB this morning what she did. He was like, "No!" and then I said she donated it, and he was like, "Oh!" Anways, I am sure it looks great, and I am sure she has really blessed another little girl who needs it a lot more than she did.

Tara also said that spoke with her father, and he said that while he will give her some answers to her questions, she cannot share them on the blog. Not fair! So forget the return blog by Tara. She promised something she can't come through on. Like being in the CIA has to be top-secret. Whatever.

Oh, and if you didn't read Josh's comment yesterday to my blog, you have to check it out. Josh you are something else. Speaking of Josh and Sarah, they have bought a house in Brentwood and are moving in two weeks. I am so happy for them.

I may blog a little later in the day if there is anything new to share. I woke up late this morning so that John could sleep in a bit (and because I stayed up too late last night trying to wait up for him only to fall asleep an hour before he got home.)

Off into the frigid weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wen: How are you doing weather wise? Did you get snow? I guess I won't be coming to shop unless you warm it up! mom
Isn't it time for trivia?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know..it is FREEZING outside!
-Too Cold to Go Outside Yuan

Anonymous said...

So I tried to post before but something happened. I hope this doesn't duplicate itself. To defend myself, I didn't KNOW that my dad couldn't answer stuff. This is verbatim from the e-mail he sent me: 'On what I did: for your friends, you can just say that I was a case officer, i.e., an "operations officer." That simply means that I ran field operations, i.e., I recruited and handled clandestine foreign agents. For the rest, I'll tell you a few tales at Christmas, on the understanding that you won't spread them around. I remain obligated to "protect sources and methods."'
As for weather: Move to Portland! 75 and sunny today :)