Thursday, October 26, 2006

Saying good bye to Char

Tuesday was my buddy Char's retirement party, and today is her last day at Mayo. Char has been so great to work with the last two and a half years, and I will really miss seeing her sitting at the desk next to me.


As they came around to take "memory" pictures for Char, I was able to secure a few for myself. Here is a picture of me at my desk at Mayo. This is where I work everyday. Check out the picture in the background. I asked them for something "Florida" and I got the Everglades. How cool is that?


Here is a picture of JB and myself during the retirement party.

Here is a photo of me and Angie. Angie works with Char. Susan is in the background. She also works with Char. Or did work with Char. Man I am going to miss you Char!


Okay, let's lighten the mood with some trivia.

Almost 40% of Americans under 30 claim to own one of these! Oddly enough, the number is the same for either gender ... What is it?

Join the past winner's list. Now in alphabetical order to prevent hurt feelings.

  • Cindy V.
  • Ebby
  • Gabbi x 4
  • Jason
  • Joanna
  • Justin
  • Kristen x2
  • Patrick
  • Tara
  • Ray
  • Suebaby x2
  • Wycko

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

an ipod?

Anonymous said...

A bicycle? (dumb guess I know, but that's all I can think of)

Joanna

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

nope.

Anonymous said...

Wendi! Are you wearing CORDS in these pictures. I never thought I would see the day!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Ebby, I did a whole blog on this:

http://flakymn.blogspot.com/2006/02/poor-mans-velvet.html

I've been wearing them for two years now missie!

Anonymous said...

Mary said: cell phone

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Nope. Not correct. It's a little more personal than that.

Anonymous said...

I read that before but I didn't think that you would ever really be able to bring yourself to wear them.

Anonymous said...

a robe

Anonymous said...

tatoos
body piercing

data entry gals

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Doormark wins again but, mom, one guess per entry please. Congrats. It's tatoos.

Anonymous said...

ok, sorry
where is Gabby today?
Almost doesn't seem fair doing it with out her.

Anonymous said...

WHAT? I MISSED TRIVIA?? Ha ha....you know, I've had my computer up all day and I kept forgetting to check the blog. Oh well.

Gabbs

Anonymous said...

I like your hair down in that one picture (as well as the corduroys...) :) B/c mine is now short, you have to wear yours long from now on, ok?