Thursday, October 19, 2006

PBS TV Show and some trivia

I plan to watch this video on October 23rd. If you are interested in learning more about IVF, this may be educational. (Or disturbing. I'm not sure). The first IVF baby was born in 1978, but if you read the website, one couple attempted it in the US in 1993. The hospital staff heard about it and took the egg and sperm out of the refrigeration before they could fertilize it.

The show is called TEST TUBE BABIES and will be on PBS at 9pm I believe but check your local listings. It is the complete history of the story of IVF. If you miss it on TV, you can actually go here and watch it online. I'll try to repost how I feel about it after it plays.

Oh, also, my ears were cold yesterday because it was 33 degrees! Some people thought I had an earache. I think those people lived in FLORIDA!

I also recently learned that Tara had never been to Fazzoli's. Tell me people, how many of you have not been to Fazzoli's. This will break mine (and Josh's heart). THIS PLACE ROCKS. If you come visit here, I will DEFINITELY take you all to Fazzoli's. Kristen & Brandon ... let's go after church sometime!

Okay, Trivia time.

Over 85% of men say that this is something that a woman should never do - ever!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

pick her nose

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

lol
no.
Ha!

Anonymous said...

mary said: criticize them (their man) in public

Anonymous said...

Joanna says: Shave her head? :)

Anonymous said...

smoke cigars

Gabbs said...

Leave the kitchen? Ha ha, JK.

Drive?

Swear?

Anonymous said...

Be in military and/or combat?

Anonymous said...

Wendi: for some reason my e-mail is not working this week. I just wanted you to know I gave my friend from church the info you told me I could give her - website, blog & your e-mail. She may contact you. Just wanted to let you know.
XO
Linda

Anonymous said...

Linda says: Be stronger/better athlete then they are?

Anonymous said...

Linda says: get more drunk then they do? (there's a country song out right now to that effect :))

Gabbs said...

Lift weights (be a body builder)

Anonymous said...

Make more money than they (men) do.

Have a close guy friend.

Cheat.

Anonymous said...

call them when they are out w/ their buddies

Anonymous said...

Fart?!?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

All funny guesses but none are correct.

Hint: it's expensive.

Gabbs said...

Get plastic surgery

Anonymous said...

Use the rest room while the door is open.

Anonymous said...

Buy a car?

Anonymous said...

Shopping?

Own a credit card?

Anonymous said...

Sabrina & Lil Cindy said go to the beauty parlor.
(my husband likes it when I go....

Data entry: go on vacation w/o them

Louise: buy jewelry

clue? do we know if this is all men or married men?

Anonymous said...

I think we could have a winner....

Mary said: Run for President

huisofamily said...

Sorry to say this but I think this is a trick question, the answer is:

Get implants in the "you know" region- a.k.a. "breasts"

Anonymous said...

do you really think 85% of men wouldn't want that? I'm not so sure....

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Jason! How did you know that?!?! I have to give it to Jason as he got more specific than Jason. Jason, I believe this is a first time win for you?

It is ... BREAST AUGMENTATION!

Gabbs said...

This was fixed against me since I won already. Phewy.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Jason was more specific than GABBi.

Thank you Miss Gabbi.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen! what does "Fazzoli's" mean? is it kind of resturant?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Bara! I miss your blog comments.

Yes, it is a "fast food" Italian restaurant which is fairly unusual. Italian is usually sit down and slow.

Next time you visit us, we'll definitely take you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah- that's crazy! I thought guys went for that! Maybe I'll now rethink my decision ;)
t

Anonymous said...

Wen, Neither Gabbi or I have been to Fazzoli's. If we come are you buying?

Anonymous said...

That will be one draw back to you leaving the north...no Fazzoli's in FL. At least we know there is a sonic by Eglin! We love Fazzoli's tho!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

How can this be?! They had them in Kentucky as well. What kind of hosts ARE WE? Of course we will buy. John's a loaded medical student.