Monday, October 16, 2006

New Song of the Week

Simple Things by Tony Vincent

Deep in the quiet of my soul- the truth i know
tested by sorrow, pain and tears- through bitter years
waiting for answers to my prayers- you were there
the days and nights you brought me through
shaped my faith in you

It's the simple things- i hold on to
it's the simple things- i find in you
it's to you i sing and to you i cling
it's the simple things
it's the simple things- that make me see
it's the simple things- that set me free
as i learn to wait you renew my faith
through the simple things- knowing you're my Lord

Finding your promises of hope- the words you spoke
friends beside me on this road- to share the load
pouring my heart out unto you- and listening too
resting in your perfect love- i can't get enough
(chorus)

These things that i could never live without
the means of grace to guide my heart
when i'm lost in this world of doubt
you bring me home (to the simple things...)

(You can click on the link over to the right to listen to it)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendi-
When I click on those side links, I still can't listen to the song.... wonder what I'm doing wrong. I like this blog addition. I hope you feel better soon (in time for my return to the polar north)...
<3 t

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Tara it should open in a side window. Do you have a popup blocker on? Try holding down the control key?

Please let me know if it works or not.

See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Oh- that worked! Before, it was just giving me a blank pop up window but now it plays. Good songs:)