Monday, October 16, 2006

Feeling a bit better

Well Monday is here. My weekend felt like a big waste of time. I laid on the couch, flipped channels, did a little bit of RLSF work, took naps ... there was so much I wanted to do but not feeling well really limits you. Oh well. The weather was actually decent yesterday, and I so wanted to take a walk, but that would require actually walking more than ten steps which wasn't really feasible. I didn't even feel like blogging or being on my computer at all. That's very unusual for me. We did go to church on Saturday evening and then got a bite to eat at Fizzoli's, but by the time we left, I was not doing well at all.

Yesterday JB was in the ER until 6:00. His schedule is not something I am fond of. His one day off this week is Wednesday. Wednesday is the one day I work a full day at Mayo. This week he also says some late shifts (1pm until midnight). I give people like my Aunt Linda, married to someone who continually works this schedule big-time props. It is really difficult to get any routines down at all.

This morning I am thinking of one of my dear friends in Hearts like Hannah. She goes in for her blood test today following her IVF two weeks ago. I so feel her heart and the internal struggle waging right now. It is a very exciting and overwhelming day. This is her first IVF, and I so do not want her to ever feel the pain of a negative result and knowing those two little babies didn't make it. If you think of it, remember her today in your prayers as she awaits the results.

Later today, I will try to put a new "Song of the Week" up so look for it!

No comments: