Friday, October 20, 2017

A sweet visit



Leeann & Pete on their way to visit us on the farm!

At our "Asparagus Moving Party." (We had some asparagus that had been planted a little out of line.)

Miss Leeann is very into rock painting. She brought a bunch of great rocks and paint, and we all had a blast painting them!



Here is our rock-painting-party group: from left our cousin Nate, Isaac, Sidge, me, Grace, Veronica, and Abigail (We brought Hannah out later)



Our Veronica. She's been visiting and helping on the farm every weekend. How much I love this girl.

We went to the Dollar Store to find some stuff for our shoeboxes. Abigail!!!!

Everyone does Snapchat but me. This is with Ms. Leeann







Isaac with his present from Pete and Leeann -- a rollercoaster book discussing the engineering side of it!

Abigail's present!

When you get a smile like this from Isaac, you know he is happy.

Hannah with her present!

Sidge was ECSTATIC to get a bionicle!

A shot of one of our sheep!

Folks, I must take a minute to share how much I like this lady. I am so blessed that our paths have stayed united. Her husband trained my husband at Eglin. She worked with JB on the OB floor often. She was there when I delivered Sidge. And now we are connected. Our family LOVES Pete and Leeann, and I look forward to many more wonderful farm visits.

Last but not least ... Leeann and Pete helped us repair our "Scrubs' Way" Shortcut sign.

1 comment:

Pam said...

i had to have a stress test at Vandy and Gabbi was the one that administered the dye! i saw her name tag and asked her if she was related to wendi and of course she said yes. such a small world. i live in franklin ky and remember you as assistant basketball coach and of course i follow your blog.