Friday, August 08, 2014

Friday Funnies

Me: "Are you my girl?"
Abigail: "Yep. And Daddy's girl."
Me: "And who else?"
Abigail: "All my people."

*****

I often "pepper" Abigail with questions just to get her speaking. Her words are still a bit hard to understand so I am always looking at ways to keep her talking. This was probably not the best set of questions to ask her, but it turned out funny:

Me: "Abigail are you a boy or a girl?"
Abigail: "I'm a girl."
Me: "How do you know?"
Abigail: "Because I'm smart and I know stuff."

*****

Me: "Tomorrow we are going to try a church. You guys can have the option of going into a very funny, awesome, kids' church or sitting in service with Daddy and Mommy."
Isaac: "What do we do in your service?"
Me: "Just sit there and listen to a man talk. You'll have to sit very still."
Sidge: "I can't sit still Mommy."
Me: "Why not?"
Sidge: "I'm not sure. I think it's because I have too much energy."

No comments: