Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Funnies

Hannah is about to turn one. So I thought I would try to bring out the little sippy cup tops that I put on her bottle. She hates it as you will see in the video below -- absolutely hates when I try to bring out anything other than her bottle. I've been using sippy cups for awhile, and she is okay with them during "fun time." But when she is ready to drink, how dare I try to trick her?



Another Funny that occurred just today. Abigail wanted to read me a book about tadpoles. One of the lines says "Something slithery jiggled in its jelly-gray sack." Abigail was just trying to read the book from memory so she read the line using peanut butter instead of jelly. It took me awhile to figure out why she'd be talking about peanut butter in a tadpole book until I spotted the word jelly and figured out how she had gotten confused!

No comments: