Thursday, February 14, 2013

Friday Funnies

Sidge got hurt one day and started crying hard.
Me: "Come here. Let me hold you."
Sidge: "I want Isaac to hold me."
Isaac: (looks up from his toys, shocked.)
Me: "You want Isaac to hold you?"
Sidge: "Yes."
Isaac: "I'm not sure I can Sidge. But if you sit down on the couch, I can try."
*****
Sidge: "Someone at MOPs told me, Happy Valentines Day, and I didn't know what to say so I just said  thank you."
*****
Isaac: "First I had a belly ache. But then I huffed and I puffed and I pushed that poop out."

2 comments:

Joia said...

Friday Funnies are some of my very favorite posts! YOur kids are too funny! =)

AW said...

I love Friday Funnies! I do a lot of these postings, but on FB. I have to do it all the time though, because by Friday, I'll forget. :-/

So did Isaac hold Sidge?