Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Searching

There are few times that I have been sort of blogless.

But lately, as you may have noticed, I've been sort of blogless.

I have blogs in my head, but by the time I sit down, I can't translate them into a successful blog that anyone would enjoy reading.

Unfortunately, when you don't feel good, I've realized, everything in your life just takes a back seat. In my case, I definitely have a desire to not appear to be a complainer. And the main thing on my mind is how I feel which means that is the main thing I'd want to write about and that isn't very exciting to anyone.

So please just keep praying for me and this little life growing inside me. I have some good days. I have some bad days. I have some wonderful people encouraging me both near and far. And I have no doubt I will be back to myself in no time.

Praying that "no time" is tomorrow!

1 comment:

Joy Z said...

Wendi, you are wise to take a break from blogging as much while you aren't feeling as well. We (your fans) will still be here when you get back! =) Your blog is my first stop each morning. Your writing is beautiful and it brings a smile to my face each day.

Praying that you feel better very, very soon!