Saturday, February 09, 2013

Optimus Prime & Bumblee

Today we went up to Base as a family to eat lunch at the grill and go to the Commissary. Apparently, it was a very special day because two transformers were visiting Outdoor Rec. They made it a very fun little meet and greet. The kids weren't too excited to go near the characters and Sidge got a bit spooked at one point, but they loved the balloons, and Outdoor Rec. did a great job giving us 30 minutes of fun!

P.S. As for how I am doing: I'm chugging away trying to live in the moment. My blogs may a bit more sparse just because I don't feel good and it cuts down on the windows I can "get things done" but I am emotionally doing very well and physically praying for all of this to part soon! So blessed. If you could pray that I would have sweet sleep and nausea-free days, I would so appreciate it.

No comments: