Monday, February 04, 2013

Focus

I've been rereading and rereading some of the following scriptures. Hope they minister to you in your current journey -- whatever it is that is challenging you. When we feel weary, cling to the Lord.

Ps 71:3 "Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually. You have given the commandment to save me for you are my rock and my fortress."

Ps. 71:6 "By You I have been upheld from birth. You are He who took me out of my mother's womb. My praise shall continually be of you."

Ps. 71:7 "But You are my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with your praise. And with your glory all day."

Ps. 71:21 "You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side."

Ps. 71:24 "My tongue also shall talk of your righteousness all the day long."
2 Cor. 10:5 "Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. Bringing every thought into captivity for the obedience of Christ."

No comments: