Sunday, February 03, 2013

Grama's Bible

I was "lucky" enough to inherit my grandmother's Bible when she passed away. The mother of six, grandmother of seventeen, and great-grandmother (still counting), she was the most Godly woman I have ever met. I can only hope to know Jesus like she did.

Just last week, I found the following card, tucked in the back of her Bible. It reads:

This is what I have for you my child; there will be mountains and valeys but I want you to praise me in all things that others can see me in you; be kind and joyful and hold peace and depend completely on me. I will bring him out in a joy you cannot comprehend.

Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



I was wondering if you were using her Bible
I have been going thru some files and found some of the things I had made copies of from her Bible.So awesome that she is still touching us w/the God wisdom she had.
Love you Wen. Mom