Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Please Pray

I know most of "my world" is asleep right now. But if you happen to be awake, would you please pray for me?

Firstly, baby is FINE. However, I did fall last night. Well, this morning actually. It was 4:30 in the morning. Scrubs needed to go to the bathroom due to this darned Prednisone he is on for an infection. (It causes him to drink a lot of water.)

The dining room light had been left on downstairs, I was holding on the to the handrail, and yet, somehow I missed the last step and fell. I imagine it was pregnancy clumsiness, no glasses on, and just my general clumsiness in general.

I hurt my right ankle pretty badly. Fortunately, I fell sitting down so baby was not harmed in the least. That is the biggest priority right now. However, my foot is very swollen, and I need to go in for x-rays this morning.

PLEASE PRAY that this is just a sprain. Not only is my friend Leah coming in this evening, but we have a trip to Spain planned next week -- just us no boys. JB is especially concerned for anything that might require surgery with me being pregnant. These complications could require me to go to Germany. So we are praying for a basic sprain (whcih would mean, from past basketball spraining experience, I'd be up and at 'em in just a few days.)

Thank the Lord for Veronica and for Shane and Linda wh brought me a rolling chair this morning. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Melissia said...

Done, hope it is just a sprain and that you are up and around quickly.

Mrs. Air Force said...

I hope everything is okay with you! Take it easy!