Saturday, April 09, 2011

Bonnie Blue

I should have enlisted Veronica to get a photo. She's so much better than me. But look at those blue eyes!

Playing ... playing ... and playing ... until collapse occurs.

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds!

Today, we added Bonnie to our family. Okay, so "added" is a strong word. She is not here forever. Shane and Linda would be sad if that were the case. But she has come to stay with us for a little over a week while her wonderful owners are out of town.

Yes, Bonnie will complicate life slightly. She is a pup (about 6 months old I believe) and therefore has introduced her owners (and thus me) to the world of chewing. But she and Scrubs play like CRAZY which means that I have to exercise Scrubby less than usual. (Good timing for the fact that I am slowing down as I near the start of Trimester III.)

And, we will gladly let Shane and Linda reciprocate when my storknesting in Germany begins in about two months. JB hopes to be with me for about 3-4 weeks of my 6-8 week stay so we'll definitely need some Scrubs babysitters during that time.

Welcome Bonnie Blue!

No comments: