Thursday, December 31, 2009

Misc. pics

Here are just some fun pictures to share of our boys on the mend.

Joanie reading to the boys.


So great to see them wrestling! They are feeling better all righty!


I've been fighting headaches. JB brought me some caffeine to help. Isaac thought that they made a great stacking game. Too cute!


"Uh oh. I'm caught. Please let me keep playing!"


Reading in our new pajamas. Reading with the two boys usually includes me trying to prevent Elijah from eating the book and Isaac getting mad at Elijah for his inability to just sit still and listen to the story.


I have to get this on video! Great Grampa and Grama left behind this singing snowman. Isaac presses the button and Elijah dances. It is the cutest thing ever!


Playing in their room.

Isaac did this to his hair himself with watermelon juice.



Scrubs wondering to himself: "Which of those little guys is going to want to climb on me next?"


"I guess it is Elijah this time. Oh well."



"Are we done yet?"


I don't know where we got these from, but they have been quite a hit in our house recently.


"I'm a star!"


One of the boys favorite games is chasing different balls down the hallway.


Elijah doesn't seem too impressed with this game.


I got one of my long-awaited projects done! Separating recent clothes that no longer fit the boys into size categories. The boys thought it would be great fun to walk on these storage boxes down the hallway. Well, Isaac thought it fun. Elijah just liked watching big brother play.



"Way fun!"

3 comments:

Katie said...

o my goodness! my parents have that snowman thing and caroline was OBSESSED our entire visit with pushing the button and dancing around...the song is still echoing in my head! :) cute pics!

The Mac's House said...

The pic of Scrubs almost looks like a statue. He's such a very good boy!

Gabbs said...

Wow, this really made me miss my boys. I need to come soon.