Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today . . .

... Elijah took a nap on the couch. He actually fell asleep on me, but I had to roll him off when Isaac woke up from his nap.


... Daddy rigged a double swing system in the backyard. How cool is this?!



... Mommy got to go to the park with just Isaac to meet all the gals for lunch.


... I put just my feet in the water. It's still too cold for me.


... Got to hold Moriah! Isn't she a cutie?!


... We tried out Isaac's new shoes. Doesn't he look grown up?


... Isaac flirted with Jodi.




... Joia got her picture taken for once!




... the kids played in the water.





... the gals posed for a picture.



... Joia helped me get a picture of me and my oldest boy.


It was a wonderful day at home. We are using JB's vacation to, well, put him to work. Put both of us to work. We are doing spring cleaning, cooking out on the grill, going on daily jogs, and accomplishing projects around the house that have been put off for too long. I am also enjoying the opportunity to spend quality time with each of my boys as there is an extra set of hands to help around the house. Elijah and I took a snooze on the couch together and we spent some time "talking" together. Isaac and I went to the park together. We are looking forward to a few more days of together time before JB returns to work with a call day on Sunday.
Click here to jump to Joia's rendition of the day.

7 comments:

rachel said...

Did you really just have a baby? You look awesome!!

Gramma Di said...

Great pics Wendi! I can see Elijah's chubbier cheeks! Issac looks like a little man!! Can't wait to see pics of the boys in the swing!!! mom

TAV said...

Yes! Wonderful pictures! Your weather looks amazing!

Joia said...

I Love the picture of Elijah on the couch... even in the picture he looks chubbier! =)

So glad you let yourself take naps with him sometimes, (not being a Nazi about him sleeping in his bed Always) it's soo sweet and special...

The double swing is so cute!

Amy T. S. said...

Your "oldest boy." Tee hee hee.

Brian and I'Ching said...

Hi. I came across your blog when I Googled "two babies under 2" or something like that. We just had our first baby boy on Feb. 10, 2009 and I may be pregnant again. IT's hard as it's never in our plan to have a second child due to various challenging factors (my age - I'm 40; and we're one income now as daddy is doing his Postgrad at seminary). However, reading your blog gives me some kind of assurance that if God deems it good to give us another child, he will see us through.

Keep blogging - thanks!

Judy Woodford said...

Wow, does Elijah ever look like John in that first picture... fun pictures Wendi, you look great!