Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My favorite Christmas gift?

I suppose it is not appropriate to say you have a favorite Christmas gift. However, anyone who saw me open this gift knows that this gift took a special place in my heart. I am pretty sure a huge lump was present in the bottom of my throat.

I have mentioned the STORY PEOPLE on my blog before. I just love them! Some of the sayings are strange but some of them just so perfectly capture an emotion or a state of being.

JB's sister Katie and her new husband Eddie gave me a print for Christmas. Here is a photo of the print which will be in our son's nursery this summer.


"In my dream he told me to hold the secret of his birth safe and teach him when he forgot."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of "Storypeople" but was checking out the website. Pretty awesome!
Cheryl

TAV said...

i love it! i think it's MY favorite gift, too! :)
hugs, t