Friday, December 07, 2007

Ka-boom

Our house is solid as a rock. I don't hear anything inside this fortress. So when I heard a huge "bang" at my front door, both Scrubs and I jumped and went to check it out.

The only thing that was there? A dead bird! A big bird! He must have flown into the glass and died from the impact.

It will have to wait until John gets home for a proper burial.

Speaking of Scrubs, I was so proud of him today! I gave him a great bone to chew on while Joia and Keenan joined us for breakfast this morning. He let Keenan crawl all over the place and didn't bother him at all. Normally I have to put a gate up to keep him from playing too rough with the little kids that come to visit. He was too focused on his bone. Hurrah for Joia letting me practice with her child -- courageous mom!

1 comment:

TAV said...

I sympathize with that bird. I could just as easily die running into something. And yes, 670 is indeed the USMLE Step3 price.