Sunday, October 14, 2007

Evolution of the E-Collar


Well I'm sorry if you are sick of posts about our dog, but he's dominating our existence currently so there you go. His e-collar has evolved even further. JB actually attached the two e-collars together to make it more firm and put colored paper around it so he couldn't see his feet (which he was still getting to.) Folks, it is hilarious and the video below, might compete with the broccoli. Which one do you think is funnier? I think this one.

4 comments:

yuan family said...

Poor little dog...that is rough!

Anonymous said...

I thought the broccoli was funny, this one is sad!

Anonymous said...

You'll have a new dog when Scrubs doesn't have to wear his cone and duct tape anymore...... he'll be SO happy!

I'm reminded of crazy stories of people trying to shower & keep a cast or stitches dry. At least people don't have to wear the collar!

AW said...

Oh, poor guy! I still think the broccoli one is funny though.