Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kelsey comes to visit

Tomorrow (Thursday), my little twin sister Kelsey comes to visit. I am soooo excited to see her. If you don't remember who she is or what she looks like, well, by golly, I'll remind you with a favorite photo from South Africa.

Not only did Kelsey and I both play Division I basketball, we worked together, lived in the same building together, and well, we actually lived in the same condo together when she moved in with JB and I for a few months last summer. Kelsey is now doing great -- with a whole new life in Colorado, and I haven't seen her since we went to Africa (are you jealous Tara?!) Anyways, I'm pumped she's coming to visit. Yay! See you tomorrow Kelseycakes.

4 comments:

TAV said...

I'm jealous b/c I want to be reunited w/ you all:) I was lucky to see SuperK in CO last month!

Rachel and Hans said...

have fun with kelsey and give her a hug from me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am here posting a comment to Wendi's blog as she sleeps while I'm in her A-maz-ING florida residence!!!!!

And yes, I'm very glad I'm here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hans and Rachel! Miss you guys!