Thursday, October 04, 2007

What cereal are you?

How funny is this? I stole this idea from Rachel (the Hans lover) ... it says
  • I sneak cereal as a midnight snack. Ummm, yeah.
  • It says my culinary skills are a bit lacking? Hmmm ... understatement of the century. When I asked JB the other day if he wished I would take on more cooking responsibility, he actually said to me, "Not really because your cooking is not really that good." He actually said this very kindly and sweetly (I mean it!) so don't blame JB for this. It was all truth.
  • Okay and a sucker for junk food. Me?! No way! Ha!

I think I am definitely cereal.

You Are Cereal

Playful and lighthearted, breakfast is likely your favorite meal of the day.
(In fact, you're probably the type who sneaks cereal as a midnight snack.)
Your culinary skills are probably a bit lacking... and you are a sucker for junk food.
Some people accuse you of eating like a kid, but you prefer to think of yourself as low maintenance.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did this, and it said I'm also cereal, but that's really not true at all... I sneak chocolate or ice cream or cookies at midnight, not cereal! =)

TAV said...

i feel as though i am 'cereal' by heart although i ended up with 'danish'. blech.

what KIND of cereal, though? :)
my personal favorite is lucky charms...

Rachel and Hans said...

I think I should have been "cereal". I love it so much. I wonder how many possible breakfasts there are that you could be?

Deanna said...

Okay, I am eggs! Amazing how 6 simple questions canpge you pretty good. Would you like yours scrambled, fried, or in am omelette?

Anonymous said...

I think your friends who were Danish and egg should put what the blog said it means on -so we can find out how many breakfasts there are.
I am TOAST!

Old fashioned and a bit of a homebody, you totally go for comfort food.
You're the type who loves to cook for friends, and they love you for it.
You truly know what tastes good, and you can often pick out the best dish at a restaurant.
You don't fall for food trends. You stick with what's been food for a long time!

AW said...

Haha - this is cute, although I'm not sure how accurate it is...

You Are Danishes

Indulgent and a bit greedy, you eat whatever you feel like eating... nutrition be damned.
You have a total sweet tooth, and you pretty much give into it whenever you feel like it.
While it treating yourself is nice occasionally, try eating a vegetable every once and a while.
Lay off the donuts and muffins, unless you want to be sporting a "muffin top" of your own!


Oh okay. I've been known to eat Reeses Peanut Buttercups for breakfast. Maybe it is accurate. :-S