Sunday, October 28, 2007

Okay, okay Tara ... here are some pictures

I finally took a few photos. Here is one picture from Saturday afternoon that I took with my cell phone and then some pictures from Saturday evening. We went to hang out at Cliff and Jodi's and had a great dinner
I had to take this picture with our camera phone. This is at Destin Commons so it didn't come out very clearly. We are standing in front of a sign that says Destin.


Joia and Kelsey


Hanging out at Cliff and Jodi's house

Joia with her son Tigger (aka Keenan)

Cliff (the prisoner) and Matt (the knight)


A dinosaur (aka William)


The dinosaur with Tiffany


Kelsey and me. This picture is so characteristic of Kelsey!


Shannon, Jodi, and Tiffany


2 comments:

yuan family said...

I love the pics...it looks like you are having a great time with Kelsey!

Anonymous said...

where's tara's thankyou for all the pics?