Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Real quick ...

Hospital check-in has been set. 7:30 a.m. I report to Methodist Hospital. JB comes back this evening. Can't wait to see him and get our lives in order before we leave.

Someone said my video didn't work. I tried it again. See if it works now.

Your prayers tomorrow and in the weeks to follow will be coveted greatly. Please pray especially that our 3 tiny sticky babies will survive until transfer.

And congrats to Ebby who successfully gave me my progesterone shots the last two morning.

This post has been pretty choppy. Can you tell I'm rushed?

7 comments:

AW said...

Praying right now Wendi!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Praying, praying, praying for ya' my friend...you'll be on my mind and in my heart all day tomorrow! Stick Babies, STICK! Love you!!!
Hugs, Kel :)

Anonymous said...

I just noticed the new blog title! Very clever. :) We are praying for you guys!!! :)

TAV said...

Go, sticky babies!!!!! You are in my thoughts!

Gabbs said...

I love you guys and will be praying for you. Go sticky babies!!
<3

Jeff Geske said...

We're praying for you too. The video looks great.

Anonymous said...

Be comforted and encouraged knowing you are wrapped up in so many sweet prayers of everyone who loves you guys! What a great day!