Friday, May 18, 2007

A quick hola

Last night was the Christian swearing-in ceremony for eight of JB's classmates. It was a wonderful event. Dr. Fischer gave each of them a scripture and talked about who they were as people. He discussed JB's leadership, and I was so proud of my husband. He is such an amazing man, and I am so blessed to be his wife. I cannot believe that tomorrow he will be a real, bonafide physician, and that I will then get to sit on the couch and eat bon bons for the rest of my life. Okay, kidding about the bon bons part, but he will be a physician. How weird is that?! Afterwards, we all went to Fizzoli's for a quick Italian dinner (and thought of you Josh!)

This morning at 10am we went to Panakooken for breakfast. (I never know how to spell that.) Now, we are all planning on leaving the house for a bit while JB stays here. We have 3 new people coming to look at the condo. One wants to buy but two want to rent, and we are quite honestly considering renting. We will see what works out.

If you could be praying for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am still having some effects from the procedure on Wednesday and also not sleeping well. However, the good news is, we are currently still on track for our transfer date. Keep the prayers coming.

No comments: