Saturday, December 31, 2016

Awesome Because of Isaac Fundraiser

I had the incredible opportunity to meet a fellow adoptive mom online during the last year. She was going during a challenging season, and I was able to follow along and join her in prayer and encouragement. When we held our BOI auction, she donated one of these pictures below to our auction. Megan makes these incredible 16x20 images. 

Take a look at some of the ones she has made below:

This is actually the one that was a surprise Christmas gift for me from my friend Julie! I am so excited to get this framed and up on the wall. It is truly one of the most precious gifts I have EVER received.






I have had some of you ask me about getting one of these when I recently posted it on my Blog. Megan and I talked and came up with a plan. We have partnered to do a Because of Isaac fundraiser. We aren't sure how long this will last. It will all depend on how many orders come in and how well Megan can handle what comes in. 

These pictures are $50. This INCLUDES shipping! For each picture she does, Megan is going to donate $20 to Because of Isaac. Interested? 
You can email Megan directly at: mbbattista@gmail.com. 
If you have any issues, please let me know!

No comments: