Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wee-wind Wednesday


This time 10 years ago, I was preparing for my little brother to get married to THIS great gal. And now they are here, at my house with our seven children about to celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary. 

I was blessed to be a part of their wedding. I have been blessed to be a part of their lives. I truly couldn't ask for my brother to marry a better woman or for their children to get along with my children any better. 

I still can't believe that at their wedding that day, my parents had no grandchildren. I remember what a painful spot I was in during that wedding as we entered into yet another childless year. Through the Lord's great mercy, we adopted Isaac and then I found out about Elijah "Sidge" just a short time before Adrienne found out she was expecting Charleigh. My parents went form zero to three grandchildren in just ten months. And today, those three little kiddos are second graders!

How great is our God.

No comments: