On May 7, 2008 we welcomed Isaac John Kitsteiner:
On January 31, 2009, Elijah Luke Kitsteiner joined us on the outside:
And on July 16, 2011, we first got to meet Abigail Grace Kitsteiner:
Time for me to head to bed as we get ready to introduce baby #4!
We know she'll be here on September 4, 2013.
C-section is scheduled for noon.
Stay tuned for her name and much more!
If you feel lead to pray for us, we would specifically appreciate prayer for the following:
- For everything to go incredibly smooth during the C-section: guide the doctors and nurses who are bringing this baby into the world.
- During both of my previous sections, I had a concerning amount of bleeding immediately thereafter. Please pray that my body quickly does things the way it is supposed to.
- Our other three little kiddos (primarily Abigail) as she spends a number of days without Daddy and Mommy (something that has not been easy for her.)
- Our other three little kiddos as they welcome a fourth child into our family.
- The individuals (my parents, JB's mom, and Aunt Danielle) who will be watching big siblings while I am in the hospital.
- That any sort of PPD or other complications would not come anywhere near me!