- Saying "yo ho ho!" from Jake and the Pirates.
- Saying "Go" and bringing her brothers and myself our shoes when I have said it is time to go.
- If she can't find something, putting her hands up to ask "where"
- Signing "shoes" and "airplane" and "help" consistently now.
- Putting on her own shoes (white flip-flops with backs).
- Quickly recognizing names and faces of family members and pointing to them when asked.
- She now says, "Diiii" for Grama Di.
- Bossing around her brothers (more and more every day).
- Feeling more and more comfortable around grandparents and aunts and uncles and allowing me to leave her with them with relative ease.
- Attempting to say "hello". I'm trying to get it on video because it is just so funny the way she says it.
- Attempting to say "buh bye" when talking to Daddy on the phone. She is also saying "Night-Night".
- First sentence: "Daddy night-night" an d then making sign and saying "ssssshhhhh."
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Since arriving in South Florida, Abigail has continued to do new things everyday. These include: