Friday, September 13, 2013

Lion Country Safari (without me)

Hubby and three oldest kids are here today: Lion Country Safari.

(Thanks to this coupon for military personnel.)

Baby Hannah and I stayed home.

I really wanted to go. And if we had a vehicle here that we could all fit in, I think I might have been able to talk my hubby into letting me go.

But alas, he thought it best that I stay home with wee babe. My legs have been swelling a lot. I have to walk incredibly slowly and tire very easily. Yesterday was a big day for us. I know he is right. But man I bet they are having a blast! I can't wait for them to get back and tell me all about it.

So I only had one kid today. Just one tiny baby who sleeps, eats, and poops all day. (Man I forgot how much a newborn baby poops!) So what did I do?
  • I took a hot shower.
  • I took a nap with my baby daughter on my chest.
  • I ate Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream right out of the container.
  • I watched a movie.
  • I ate Indian food.
Who needs Lion Country Safari?

What a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an awesome day to me!!! ALL OF IT!!! Accept the poopy pants part!! haha Had such a wonderful time visiting with you the other day!! Your kiddos are so delightful and of course Hannah is so precious and just plain sweet!Enjoy every crazy moment..they grow up so fast and before ya know it they are off on their own! Have a safe trip back! Oh, I will send you a couple pics on your email address, that I took the other day! Enjoy your last weekend in the states, at least for a little while! :) N