Monday, September 02, 2013

Resuable Sandwich Bags



I was recently contacted by a follower of my blog. She wanted to send me some superhero style reusable sandwich bags that she makes. I quickly agreed to share my address and a few days later (man, getting mail in the USA is soooooooo much faster!) I had the bags.

I had never heard of reusable sandwich bags! But I am really impressed with the product and can't wait to try them out. If you are interested in this product, I encourage you to visit her Etsy page by clicking here.

Thanks friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how you like them. I'd be interested in something like that. The boys will be bringing their own snack to school each day this year (instead of taking it off the snack cart - better options at home, I guess :D )so this would save money!

Bethany