Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Funnies

I heard Sidge talk in his sleep when we were in Florida and the next morning, I told him so. His response was, "Really? I didn't hear that."
*****
Sidge gave me some pretend food to eat. A few minutes later he came up to me and said, "Are you full Mom?"
Me: "Yes."
Sidge: "Okay. Then I'll take your food."
Me: "Okay."
Sidge: "Are you really full or just pretend full?"
Me: "I'm really full."
Sidge: "How do you get really full eating pretend food?"
*****
In the airport, the lady who takes your tickets to board the plane asked Isaac is he was Superman. He said he was not. She said that he was wearing a Superman shirt. "Well, yes," Isaac said. "But it's actually just a shirt."
*****
While not really  a Friday funny, one of the airline attendants saw that we had two kids on each aisle. "Are these all yours?" he asked me. When I said yes, he replied, "Wow! You have a whole gaggle of them."

No comments: