Thursday, March 29, 2012

Love this picture

With each of my kids, I have a favorite photo of me, with them, when they were babies. Up until now, I really didn't have a favorite with Abigail. But now I do.

This was taken candidly at Casey's shower the other day. (Courtesy of Linda). Abigail absolutely loves to chew on this necklace of mine. I actually purposefully wear it to church and other events where I know she will need some extra entertainment.


Here is my favorite with Elijah taken in February of 2011, when he was just over one year old (courtesy of Joan). This was taken at Keenan's Safari-themed birthday party. Here's a link to the original post. 

Here is my favorite picture with Isaac. This was when he was just a few weeks old (courtesy of Kendra.) Here is a link to the original post. This was at my church's baby shower for me, and I just love the look in my face. It really echoed how I was feeling -- extreme excitement to get to be a mom. (I was actually pregnant here but had no idea yet.)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wendi - this picture of you and Abigail is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! The others are precious, too...:)

Anonymous said...

These are all such beautiful pictures!

I had a necklace Evan chewed on in church. One day in the middle of the service it broke and the stones dropped/rolled all over the floor! Quite embarassing! :D

Love,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. You look just gorgeous! Radiant!
Lauren

Faith said...

These pictures are SO gorgeous! Makes me think about which ones of mine are my favorite:).