There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
11 Random Things:
- I'm probably diagnose-ably afraid of heights -- although I don't let it stop me from going to high places.
- Even though I don't play them, I can see myself being a video game / computer game junky.
- I often wish/wonder what life would have been like if I would have gone to a smaller college and been a big basketball fish in a small pond, instead of the other way around.
- I also wish/wonder what would have happened had I chosen volleyball over basketball in college.
- If our infertility was not an always-present issue, I think we would tell you that we definitely want to have more children. But due to those years of waiting, we are ten years older, and we'll have to see what God has in mind.
- I have the ability to eat a box of thin mints or an entire bag/box of Oreo cookies in one sitting ... but I never have.
- Nothing in the world could ever convince me to return to school/education as a student, ever again.
- I think cockroaches (palmetto bugs) are the worst animal ever created.
- I once scored 52 points in a basketball game.
- I do not plan to ever return to teaching but would if I needed to.
- I do not like cottage cheese, guacamole, or parsley.
- What is your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere with my husband, with a book, with unlimited naps, and with no responsibility.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten? Both in five years and in ten, I see us living on a small hobby farm in the Carolina area somewhere. I see myself very involved with my children's schooling and with my passions: infertility and adoption.
- What is your biggest pet peeve when eating out? People shaking my hand while I am eating or right before I eat. Also people being rude/mean to wait staff.
- What is the hobby that occupies the most of your free time? Writing; blogging
- What is your occupation? Mom (retired English teacher, retired coach, and sort-of retired writer/editor)
- What is one skill you think everyone should have? Kindness
- Your biggest fear? Something happening to JB and me not knowing where to live
- One thing you hope to achieve by the end of the year? Get back in shape; lose 10 pounds; tone up
- What is your favorite movie? My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- If you could have any animal in the world for a pet, what would it be? I think it would be a perfectly manufactured grown dog with no bad habits.
- What cheers you up when you're having a bad day? Time for myself specifically napping
- If you could spend one day with one person, who would that person be?
- If you could be any height you wanted, how tall would you be?
- If you could have one skill that you don't have, what would it be?
- If you could magically turn any junk food into a healthy food, what food would it be?
- If you had to read one book over and over again each month for the rest of your life, what book would it be (other than the Bible).
- If you could spend 24 hours in one place in the world, where would it be?
- If your name wasn't what it is, what would you want it to be?
- If you could pick a second occupation, what would it be?
- If you had to go back in time, which five years of your life would you avoid at all costs?
- If you had to spend the rest of your life living in a room with one person that you were not related to, who would it be?
- If you had only one wish, what would you wish for?