Friday, March 23, 2012

Ms. Logan

You don't have to have a lot of money to make someone's day. All it takes is a bit of time. My friend Logan has been coming over on most Fridays. She stays for a few hours. She plays with the boys. She holds Abigail. She gives them so much attention that for the hours she is there, I am able to get tons of chores done around the house. 

Here's a couple photos I snagged of Logan reading with the boys.

ELijah being goofy and Isaac refusing a photo op.

The boys LOVE Logan. Especially Isaac who is pretty particular about people he lets into his "inner" circle. Logan is just that "cool aunt" that attracts children wherever she goes.

Logan reminds me to think outside myself. That a little bit of you can go a long way for someone else. I remember JB and I used to do tons of babysitting and hanging out with other people's children before we had our own. I understand now why all those parents were so appreciative. What a blessing!

P.S. Oh and Scrubby is IN LOVE with Logan too. Dogs know a dog person when they smell one!

No comments: