Saturday, August 01, 2009

Go USO

Airports with USO areas ROCK! Seriously. Not sure how I can put it into words. Actually, being in the military rocks in general. We got to the Denver Airport this morning where the security line was a mile (and seriously, it may have really been that) long. "Oh, you are military? Head through this shortcut!" Priase the Lord.

Once through security, we found the USO in Denver. Free kids area. Free food. Free nap room. Free lounge chairs. Free big screen TV. Free X-Box. Free computers. Mannnn.

After a very long two hour flight next to a man who was not very happy with his seat assignment whatsoever, we are in Dallas. We did get aisle seats across from each other. That was great since we swapped kids about ninety-seven times. A bit delayed in Dallas but here nonethless. Back in the USO room. JB is in the kid section with both boys. Told me to take a break. I found a computer! Way cool.

One more two hour flight to go!

3 comments:

Just Believing said...

I Love USO I have never been to one but it has always been a organization so close to my heart!!!

Mrs. H said...

Oh you are just a few hours from me!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

This may be one of the VERY few things I "envy" of your military life! Sounds WONDERFULLY cool! :)