Saturday, August 22, 2009

Date day

Going to a real live movie with my hubby today. Julia and Julia. There is a young girl two houses down from us who is learning to babysit. Her mom comes with her. She works in the hospital with JB. They are great people and have been asking to help for months. Well, we are finally taking them up on it. They are also going to be able to do 2 of the 4 scuba diving babysits as well. Way cool.

Yeah. It's true. We are signed up for scuba diving. It's official.

I always said I would be one of those moms who hired a babysitter and got out of the house and did stuff. I haven't done a very good job. JB and I were hoping to do dates once a week. Then we were shooting for once a month. Even that hasn't happened. I cannot tell you the last time we went out. But we are going today and we have a dinner out planned on Thursday this next week as well. So, go us!

Looking forward to an afternoon out with my guy. Way fun!

1 comment:

Joia said...

I have a feeling I'm going to need to see this movie... =0)