Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have made my scuba decision

Thank you to everyone who gave me advice and encouragement in regards to whether or not I should attempt scuba diving. I have decided ... to take the class. If I hate it or am terrified by it, I don't ever have to do it again. Heck, if Tara can jump out of a plane, I suppose I can go underwater. Don't you think? I am amazingly blessed to have fantastic opportunities, and I don't want to let them pass by without giving them fair opportunity to impress me. So ... I told JB to move onward. We'll sign up for those classes. I'll find babysitters. And I'll dive, by golly. I'll dive.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Awesome! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

It seems like a logical solution. Take the lessons. If you hate it - at least you know you tried - no regrets. Something tells me though, that you're going to really enjoy it.
Linda

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

YAY! Bet you will love it. But if not, I think this is a wise decision! Try it and if you don't never do it again! :)