Sunday, August 23, 2009

No church again

I am beginning to wonder if we will ever get back to church. We missed two Sundays for travel, one for company, and now the last two for illness. On Friday, I really thought the boys were on the mend, and we made plans to try a new church this Sunday. Then, last night, Isaac started acting a little funny, feeling a little hot, and well, sure enough, another fever. In addition both of their noses started running again yesterday evening and this morning after a brief siesta of snot. So, another Sunday unable to go to church. JB suggested I go try the church by myself while he stayed with the boys. I thought about it both last week and this week, but I really want to go with JB, and I really want to see the childcare rooms as well. So, we'll shoot for next week and pray the boys are both happy and healthy by then.

No comments: