Thursday, August 20, 2009

A few details

  • It's 5pm and both boys are asleep. This means one thing: Little House on the Prairie. I love this show!
  • Isaac said the word "Minnie" today. As in Minnie Mouse. Of all the words to say. Other new words include "knee", and "popple" (for pineapple). He is also saying "Mommy" and appearing to know what it means.
  • Scrubs and I have been playing Frisbee in the front yard during any moment when both boys are asleep. Our street is pretty dead in the middle of the day. I'm excited about this because we haven't played much Frisbee since Bobbie and her family moved out and we lost our place to go to at the bay. Scrubs catches the Frisbee about ten times and then he takes it and runs to the back door, as if to say, "That's it. I'm whooped. Give me some air conditioning."
  • We had to take our van to the shop today as the steering wheel has been shaking. It's quite a chore getting to the two boys into the Saturn. But it is possible (if we sit with our knees in our throats). Diagnosis: we need new tires. I guess it could be worse!
  • All right, I am actually posting this at 7pm after we went to pick up the van again until our tires come in. But I did get to watch most of Little House!

No comments: