Monday, August 31, 2009

Videos

So here are two videos attempting to capture Elijah crawling. The first video doesn't get any crawling but shows the chaos in our house on a daily basis pretty accurately. Isaac has become obsessed with the camera and the "ball" on the front of it (I think it is the circular lense) so every time I take it out now, he comes and stands in front of it and says, "Ball." LOL. It is so cute (and so hard to get any videos of either of them.) In addition, Scrubs, of course, needs to be in the center of things. Anyways, you can watch the video to see what I mean.



This second short video shows the technique Elijah is using to crawl. I think it's working pretty well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow. Poor Elijah! Poor Scrubs! And Isaac is looking older all of a sudden, like "Hey, I'm not a baby, but my brother is!"
Blessings all around-chaos is awesome.
Laura from HP