Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mid-week Sushi

Last night we went back to that Siam Sushi with some of the other residents and had a great meal. I joined Phil and Joia as the non Sushi eaters, and, instead, thoroughly enjoyed my Panang.

Today has been a fairly hectic day already. I have gotten in about four hours of work but took a break to:
  • Take Scrubs to the vet
  • Take Scrubs to the dog park
  • Pick up gift at Christian Bookstore (it's going out of business!)
  • Pick up a baby bjorn carrier from a woman who posted it on Craig's list ($15! -- I just couldn't spend $85 on this or let someone else spend $85 on this!)
  • Stopped at bank
  • Got gas

I am now home and working amidst a lightning storm that I sincerely hope will not knock my power out. The verdict at the vet? Well, let's just say that maybe, just possibly, my husband does know a thing or two about giving "people" or ... mammals ... medicine. The vet echoed every single sentence JB said. The vet said:

  • Get him a antibacterial shampoo (JB already did this)
  • Get him a liquid to put in his food for his coat (JB already did this)
  • Give him between 2-4 Benadryl 3x a day (I think I've covered this point in past blogs)
  • Give him an antibiotic (JB told me the vet would do this)

Everything the vet said, JB had done or had suggested and that's just the gosh-darn-honest truth. In the end, Scrubs has some sort of allergy to the who-the-heck knows what that could last who-the-heck knows how long.

Another point for JB.

There is also a chance we may leave for Fort Lauderdale a bit early ... not sure if we will leave on Friday or Saturday. Just depends on when JB gets off of work. I'll keep you all updated.

1 comment:

TAV said...

JB1, Wendi0?
thx for changing the pictures :) i do owe you on...