Monday, December 24, 2007

Craziness continues

I am having trouble even remembering what day it is.

Okay, it is Monday. So that means I need to updated you on what happened Sunday.

Sorry Tara -- pictures will have to wait until tomorrow, but I promise, they will be worth the wait. Yes, everyone, there will be pictures of Bri and me. Bri gave her blessing to share her growing belly with the world. She looks great and seems to be doing very well. We went over there for lunch. Joan made a great stroganoff and fruit salad and we played with Andre Agassi (their dog -- who JB affectionately calls "The Urinator" due to an unfortunate encounter many years ago.) It was wonderful to see Brianna. I am excited to go to her next ultrasound appointment in January!

Last night we went and saw I am Legend with the Kit. family. Good movie. Not one I'd ever want to re-watch, but quite an event -- very intense! We also went to dinner at, what's the name of that place ... Landlubbers or something like that. I'll have some snaps of that as well later.

My mom watched Scrubs nearly all day yesterday -- what a trooper. I realized that was the longest I had ever left Scrubs! She said he was really good 85% of the time. I think the 15% wore her down though.

Our Christmas Eve has been filled with me getting my hair done at Debbie's! I'll send a photo of that too. Man does she do a good job! I just love it. She also gave us a baby gift which included shoes and socks for the "Dedication". How cool is that? We are at JB's family's house right now but heading over my folks to spend Christmas Eve.

I promise ... pictures soon! Quit whining Tara. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kitstieners. We love you a lot! We miss you.

Love, The Rays