Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Lord is present

Oswald Chambers: "If I want to maintain a strong and active mental life, I have to fight. This struggle produces the mental balance called thought."

But before I could reply, HE was down in the mire by my side. HE folded HIS arms about me and lifted me up and then fed and rested me. When I was well HE did not say, "Shame on you for falling into that pit." Instead HE said, "We will walk on together now." And we have been walking together until this day.

Psalm 138:1-3 "I will praise you with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to you. I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving kindness and Your truth, for You have magnified Your word above all Your name. In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul."

2 comments:

Edward Charles said...

Love this! Thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

this is for my journal too!
thank you Wen.
Jan