Monday, December 10, 2007

Cell phone announcement

I was going to send an email to all my friends making this announcement but have decided to send it via blog first. Hopefully most people who would get my email, read my blog.

As some of you know, we really don't get any cell phone service on base with T-mobile. As a result, we never use our cell phones. We have decided to get rid of JB's phone altogether. My phone has been dropped to just 75 minutes a month -- basically we are using it only for emergencies. Since we only have one car, only one of us is "out" at a time. So whoever is out, carries the phone and has it to use for an urgent need. So, in other words, don't call my us on our cell phones. Just use our house phone.

Thank you for paying attention this announcement!

No comments: