Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cookie swap

I started to steal some pics from Joia for a blog on the cookie swap today but you know, her blog really has every detail of it. So, as I thought more about it, I decided that I would just ask you to go there if you want to see me wearing Matt's tube socks. :) Here's the link: Cookie swap.

The Lord has truly blessed me with some wonderful friends here. Our weekly lunches are something I look forward to throughout the week, and I am always hoping nothing with work will prevent me from going. These women are such wonderful people who have been so gracious and friendly while also compassionate and understanding of our infertility and adoption journies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John and Wendi:
Just wanted to let you guys know how excited I am for both of you!!! I miss you both terribly, and as you designated baby-sitter, I insist you invite me down sometime after May-baby arrives to let me see him/her (i've never been told if there's a gender). I'm sure Florida is a little bit better for both of you than Minnesota was...warmer anyway. I hope everything's going well!

I tried to call a few weeks ago, but since no one answered I'm guessing you have new numbers. Any other way to contact you?

-English

Anonymous said...

I note that you are wearing SHORTS in those cookie swap pictures. It's December! That is madness! :)

Anonymous said...

So are we going to get the holiday drink mix recipe!? :)
Tante Jan